Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Spring, It's Spring!!!

Hi Everyone!

Wow, I can't believe that March is almost over and that the daffodils, redbuds and pear trees are in bloom!! I am always amazed at this time of year at how beautiful and fresh everything looks and I am still astounded that green can be so, well, green!

I joined the Design Team of Paper Imagery Designs this year and I am so very thankful for this opportunity. I love the images and how I have been able to incorporate them into my own creations which brings me to the why of this post this evening.

It was my plan to have posted two of my projects over the last two weeks but a life crisis occured with a family friend so, as so many plans can, that flew right out the window. Well, plans are back on and I wanted to let you know that this weekend I will be posting images of a project that I will be completing using several of the Paper Imagery Design images, regular paper and resin.

Then, within just a few days of that please be on the lookout for a wonderfully simple gift bag that you can make for any and all occasions. Instructions and photographs will appear in both posts.

Thank you again Mel for this amazing opportunity!!!

Have a great evening everyone!!
Lesley

Pin It

0 friends said: