Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spooky, Scary, Dark or Dreary

Time for a new jackpot theme.  Yes, it is September!  Can't believe the summer is almost over (though you can't tell from the recent temperatures...yikes!), so it is time to be thinking about some Halloween art.
But first......the winner of the August jackpot is......Renee Mauz.  Congratulations, Renee!  I hope you enjoy the pieces you'll soon be receiving.
Now, as for the new theme.....I'm calling it "Spooky, Scary, Dark or Dreary."  Make some Halloween art....make it fun and light hearted, make it gloomy and mysterious, make it shocking....make whatever you like, however you like, just remember our rules.....this is a PID event, so make sure your work contains at least one PID image.
You can enter by uploading your piece to the September album at the yahoo group, or posting it on our FB page.
I decided to alter a tin.  Here is the top:

I did a little collage of some of my favorite PID Halloween images.  And that's a real bottle cap with the cool Mona image inside.
I even decorated the bottom:
And the inside is done with some papers received in our Halloween scary goodie bag.  You might not get the exact same papers, but you'll get a great selection of paper and other great embellishments if you order one.
When a winner is announced on October 1, I will fill this tin with lots of great Halloween goodies that the winner will receive in time to use to make some wonderful Halloween art.
So, make sure you join in this month!
Eileen
Paper Imagery Designer

Pin It

5 friends said:

Celeste said...

I will put this on my list... I so want to join.... I will see what I can do...

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh how CUTE Eileen!!! Love that!!!

Dorothy said...

Love you tin Eileen!!!

Kerry said...

How adorable! Love the idea, love the theme!

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OH This is WONDERFUL, Eileen!! LOVE the theme title!! :)