Monday, September 6, 2010

CHARMED I'm Sure Challenge

Happy Monday :)

It's time for the Paper Imagery Designs Bi-Weekly Challenge and Mingle.

The new Challenge theme is

CHARMED I'M SURE

We hope you will play along ....only requirements...Please use PID Images as this is a PID event and HAVE FUN!!! You may make a charm itself or a piece with a charm in/on it.

You can share your ART by uploading it in the Yahoo group, on the PID Facebook page, or leave us a link to your blog if you post it there in the comment section here.

If you play in our Charmed I'm Sure Challenge and you love receiving mail, we have a Mingle. To play in the ART mingle...just contact me (Angie) and I will sign you up. Please email or FB message me with your name and address. I will draw partners names. On September 20th. I will email each player with a partners name and address to send their Charmed pieces to. This week I made two charms....The yellow one that says Smile I will mingle out and the blue one that says shine I will give away, to a winner drawn from all the participants in this challenge.


Pin It

1 friends said:

Mel♥ said...

Angie they are fab