Monday, September 20, 2010

Black and Orange.....

Happy Monday :)
It's time for the Paper Imagery Designs Bi-Weekly Challenge and Mingle.
The new Challenge theme is
BLACK and ORANGE
We hope you will play along ....only requirements...Please use PID Images as this is a PID event and HAVE FUN!!! You may make whatever ART you like.
You can share your ART by uploading it in the Yahoo group, on the PID Facebook page, or leave us a link to your blog if you post it here in the comment section here.
If you play in our Black and Orange Challenge and you love receiving mail, we have a Mingle. To play in the ART mingle...just contact me (Angie) and I will sign you up. Please email or FB message me with your name and address. I will draw partners names. On October 4th. I will email each player with a partners name and address to send their challenge pieces to.



Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!
~~~Angie

Pin It