Monday, August 9, 2010

It's PID Challenge Time...Hope you PLAY along :)

Happy Monday :)
It's time for the Paper Imagery Designs Bi-Weekly Challenge and Mingle.


The new Challenge theme is


FABULOUS FLORALS


We hope you will play along ....only requirements...Please use PID Images as this is a PID event and HAVE FUN!!! You can share your ART by uploading it in the Yahoo group, on the PID Facebook page, or leave us a link to your blog if you post it there in the comment section here.

If you play in our Fabulous Florals Challenge and you love recieving mail we have a Mingle. To play in the ART mingle...just contact me (Angie) and I will sign you up. Please email or FB message me with your name and address. I will draw partners names. On August 23rd I will email each player with a partners name and address to send their Fabric ART to.


Here's the piece I made and will be sending to my mingle partner....


a Paper Flower Bottle Cap Pin....
~~~Angie

Pin It

1 friends said:

paperqueen said...

Wow, Angie! This is absolutely gorgeous! Am definitely playing along and will post my piece shortly.
Eileen