Monday, July 12, 2010

Bi-Weekly Challenge and Mingle...Wanna Play??

Happy Monday :)
It's time for the Paper Imagery Designs Bi-Weekly Challenge and Mingle.
The new Challenge theme is
POST CARDS

We hope you will play along ....

only requirements...

Please use PID Images as this is a PID event and

HAVE FUN!!!

You can share your ART by uploading it in the Yahoo group, on the PID Facebook page, or leave us a link to your blog if you post it there in the comment section here.

Now....if you do play in our Post Card Challenge and you love recieving mail we have a Mingle.
To play in the ART mingle...just contact me (Angie) and I will sign you up. Please email or FB message me with your name and address. I will draw partners names.
On July 26th I will email each player with a partners name and address to send their Postcard to. You may send it as an actual postcard or send it in an envelope for the recipient to use later.
The USPS size guidelines for a Post Card is....
Minimum size is 5” long X 3 1/2” high
Maximum size is 6” long X 4 1/4” high
The proper postage for a Post Card (that does not exceed 1/4 inch in thickness) is 28 Cents.

Here's my Postcard....
~~~Angie



Pin It

2 friends said:

BLISS angels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paperqueen said...

Very cool! I love postcards!
Eileen