Monday, July 26, 2010

Bi-Weekly Challenge and Mingle...So who wants to play??

Happy Monday :)
It's time for the Paper Imagery Designs Bi-Weekly Challenge and Mingle.
The new Challenge theme is
FABRIC
We hope you will play along ....
only requirements...
Please use PID Images as this is a PID event and
HAVE FUN!!!
You can share your ART by uploading it in the Yahoo group, on the PID Facebook page, or leave us a link to your blog if you post it there in the comment section here.
Now....if you do play in our Post Card Challenge and you love recieving mail we have a Mingle.
To play in the ART mingle...just contact me (Angie) and I will sign you up. Please email or FB message me with your name and address. I will draw partners names.
On August 9th I will email each player with a partners name and address to send their Fabric ART to.
Here's the piece I made and will be sending to my mingle partner....a 5x5 fabric collage....

~~~Angie



Pin It

1 friends said:

Tammy D said...

This is really lovely Angie!