Tuesday, June 15, 2010

4x4 ART Card

After the kids went to bed I had to ART it up :D. I worked on a 4x4 ART Card!

35722_1343560666844_1166052304_30850588_2651575_n
 
For the base I used a 4x4 chipboard and cut out a piece of 4x4 pattern cardstock. I glued down one of the Birdcage SVG files and some eggs and a mushroom in the background. Every fairy needs some glass glitter and Avery is the perfect fairy. Ok all my art uses glitter :D but ya know I love glass glitter. I flattened a bottle cap and placed in there a word square and a little lady bug to the bottom of the cage. For the crown and wand I used an SVG file and then sprinkled with glitter and some alcohol inks and glue. Oops almost forgot some pink German trim. TFL!!

Pin It

3 friends said:

Sherry Goodloe said...

If that isn't the CUTEST! LOVE it!

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Turned out GREAT, Mel...just PRECIOUS!! Glad you found some time to play :)

Tina Grimes said...

How cute is that?! I absolutely love it! :)e