Monday, May 3, 2010

PID Weekly Challenge 5/3

This week the challenge theme is


"Such an Everyday Item"

Take something you see around everyday and make ART with it.
I used the corner of a junk mail return envelope to make a corner book mark.
(I did color it with distress ink and added a piece of decorative paper tape)
I also used a piece of the envelope through my sizzix to cut some swirls. I accented the edges and colored the swirls with just plain crayons.
Of course I added a Paper Imagery Designs Image to make it complete.







Pin It

4 friends said:

Elaine A said...

I love how this came out Angie! So pretty!

Elaine Allen

Mel♥ said...

Great idea Angie!!

paperqueen said...

It's amazing how you managed to fit so much elegance on one little envelope corner!
Eileen

2amscrapper said...

what a wonderful idea!