Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Art Journal Cover and Pages

Here is a close up of an art journal cover that I arted up a few days ago. The butterfly lady at the bottom is a fabric transfer that I didn't use and was left over from my fabric atc's that can be seen here. Check out the Ning group for information on the fabric atc swap.


Here ia a picture of the entire cover. This is a handbound art journal I made last year. I bound it with a coptic stitch and used recycled paper for the pages.
This is a two page spread inside the journal.
Thanks for stopping by
Arlene

Pin It

4 friends said:

Studio B (UberArt) said...

Wow, I love it! Such pretty colors.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS Journal and pages, Arlene!!

peggy gatto said...

beautifully made!

2amscrapper said...

Love your style.