Monday, March 1, 2010

Twinchies all around me …….

Everywhere I look I see TWINCHIES!!! What the heck is a TWINCHIE??? Simple a twinchie is a 2 inch x 2 inch altered square! And they are everywhere… Make them; trade them; swap them; add them to your BIGGER ART!! Make Twinchies!!
Here's a TWINCHIE I found on my ART table :D To make this twinchie I used my 2 inch chipboards, Grunge Marie 743, Word Sheet 745 and Pink German Scrap 
  muse2inch  
HAHA!! My Good and Bad Steffi… For these Gals I used my 2 inch chipboards, Doll Torsos 738, Word Sheet 745, Wings 220, Roses 445 and Picket Fences. And of course for The Bad I used a Opaque Pen for her horns :D…. The most important Eileen's Backgrounds I love this sheet it works for everything!

thegood2inchthebad2inch

Wherefore art thou TWINCHIE??? Here it is !!! My fav of all TWINCHIES … Just loving my Doll Torsos Sheet so versatile and fun to work with :D
Of course for the background, roses and butterfly I used Marie on Stage, Some gold German scrap and WORD SHEET AGAIN!! This word sheet has so many words on it to use every which way possible…

wherefore2inch

Speaking of TWINCHIES .. I mean how could you not the word is so fun…. Want to join our TWINCHIE SWAP????

How to play in this swap: Make 4 TWINCHIES (2x2 inch squares) and get 4 back any theme. Mail along with our release form and be considered to be a part of Paper Imagery Designs image sheets. Please read our swap policy before playing along.
Deadline: March 29th - Join us in Ning and then the Inchie Swap Group

Pin It

0 friends said: