Friday, March 19, 2010

Marie Necklace

I love the new Marie Antoinette sheets and decided to try a transfer technique to make this bamboo tile necklace.  The easiest way to make a transfer is with packing tape (or clear contact paper), and I followed the tutorial that Arlene, one of my fellow PID designers did back in 2008.  Click here to follow it too.
I colored the tile with some alcohol inks, added my transfer, and strung some waxed linen cord through the holes.  A few beads, and done!
Eileen
Paper Imagery Designs
Design Team

Pin It

6 friends said:

2amscrapper said...

I must try the transfer technique on my bamboo tiles. Your necklace is stunning.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS Necklace, Eileen!!

Dragonlady said...

Eileen, your pendant is very lovely....love the colors too..
hugs
Brenda

Lori said...

Way cool, and since a friend just gave me some of those tiles.....

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

turned out really well considering the instructions aren't hard at all!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Eileen that looks awesome!!!! I love the bamboo tiles!!!