Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Marie Antoinette Altered Playing Card Doll

How to play in this swap: Make 2 Playing Card dolls and mail them in to us and get 2 in return. Mail along with our release form and be considered to be a part of Paper Imagery Designs image sheets. Please read our swap policy before playing along.

Deadline: March 30th 2010
Join: Join us on the Ning Group to play along and join the Designers Challenge Group.

Well I got one of my Altered Cards done.

 

mariacarddoll 

 

For my Altered Card I used Large Maries, Robins Nest, Bird Cages, ATC Chipboard and Little Mushrooms also a new product coming soon handmade glass glitter made by Me !!

 

I first glued my Marie image to some thinner chipboard and then cut her out to make her more sturdy. I glued my Robin Nest ATC to some of our chipboard and colored the edges with a black copic marker. Next I took my worn lipstick distress ink and smeared it all over the robin atc and mod podged down my bird cage.

 

  mariacarddoll2                  

 

To attach Marie to the back I cut her in half and glued to the back of the chipboard. I also cut out her arms and glued those to the front as if to put her arms out over her dress. In her hand I took one of our mushrooms and dipped in mod podge and then dipped in our hand made glass glitter (coming soon).

 

mariacarddoll1mariacarddoll3

Care to own my Marie Altered Card Doll join our swap!!

Pin It

2 friends said:

Arlene said...

Melissa I love it! Love the birdcage too

paperqueen said...

I love these things....guess I should try one myself, huh?
Eileen