Welcome to Technique Tuesday. This week's challenge at the PID yahoo group inspired today's background. Since text was to be included in the challenge art, I decided to use it in the background as well. As is the case in most of my favorite techniques, this one is fast, easy, and uses supplies you most likely already have.
Gather together these materials:
- craft sheet or other protection for your work surface
- 2 - 4 colors of acrylic paint
- an old credit/gift card
- a page of text from a book or magazine
- paper towel (for paint clean up)
- (optional and not shown in photo) a sanding block