Saturday, February 27, 2010

Art Goddess Pins

One of the new collage sheets (#717) has a page full of images that are just perfect for the Art Goddess pins I love to make.  When I can find them, I use old rusted keys as the base, but when I don't have any of those (like right now), I use keys from Tim Holtz's idea-ology line.
Here are four that I made today:

 

  
 I glued the images onto grungepaper for added strength and coated them with glossy accents to give them some shine and also protect them.  Then I attached them to the top of the keys with a strong adhesive (I used the glossy accents again for this).  The words "art goddess" were made with my Brother label maker.  Add a pin back and I'm sure any art goddess I know would be happy to wear one!

Eileen
Paper Imagery Designs
Design Team

Pin It

5 friends said:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Your ART Goddess pins are FABULOUS, Eileen!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Mel♥ said...

A ++++++ Eileen

Dorothy said...

So beautiful Eileen!

AlteredbyMe said...

Love your pins Eileen!

2amscrapper said...

You rock!