Thursday, November 5, 2009

Challenge ATC's

This morning I made a couple of atc's. One was for the October Jackpot. I know I am late but when inspiration strikes you've got to go with the flow.
The winner has already been drawn for the family ties jackpot and she will be getting a surprise when she get's my atc because she of course isn't expecting it because I am running late.

The weekly challenges run for two weeks on the PID yahoo group so luckily I am not late with this one. The challenge is Paris and I used images from a couple of different PID Paris sheets.



Thanks for looking!
Arlene

Pin It

2 friends said:

Itch2stitch.com said...

Lovely! suzie. x

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS ATCs, Arlene!!

So tickled that you made a Family atc and that I'm the lucky one getting it. HEE HEE