Saturday, October 3, 2009

Who is the Messiest of them all? Winners….

Well its Jennifer Willis of course!





When she sent in her photo of her Messy Table hear is what she had to say:


You would have to be pretty bad to beat this! I have to dig my way out each time I want to do something....this is in my LIVING ROOM! The first picture is how it looked before I "cleaned" it off so you could see the actual spot I work in in the second picture....and this is not staged, more like a peek into my own mind. Jennifer





Its even funnier that you all thought her clean photo was the messiest. Check out her Messy Photo above!!


Jennifer congrats on your winnings please email me your snail mail for your prize. If you could please be so kind and add your badge to your blog!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runner-Up Messy but not as Messy!! Is Kay Horner, when she sent in her Messy pics she had this to say:
Here are my entries for the messy work table contest.  These are pictures of my dinning room table where I do my crafting.  I can't remember the last time we actually ate at the table.  As you can see I stamp / craft on one side and paint on the other side.  Things keep migrating from my room where I'm wanting to organize and do work in to the dining room where I seem to be more comfortable working at.  Hard to believe this space was empty several months ago before I started stamping again.





Please email me Kay with your snail mail and please add your badge to your blog !


Congrats to all our Messy Artists it was a hard vote and I want to thank you all for playing along its been fun. Keep checking our Contest Page we have many more fun contests up our sleeve http://www.paperimagerydesigns.com/contests.php

Leave them a comment so they know you stopped!

Pin It

6 friends said:

Arlene said...

Congrats Jennifer & Kay for winning the messiest Art Table Award!!!

Arlene

peggy gatto said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Ann said...

congratulations ladies!!!!

sissy923 said...

Congrats!!enjoy

paperqueen said...

Congratulations! You really had me beat, and I didn't think that was possible. But I'm proud of my 5 votes. My fourth place showing might not mean I'm the messiest, but I'm still pretty darn messy!
Enjoy your prizes!
Eileen

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Congrats to Jennifer and Kay!! FUN contest thanks, Mel!