Monday, October 12, 2009

Time for the Weekly Challenge (10-12)....

This weeks challenge theme is USE THOSE SCRAPS!! Surely you have snipplets of this and pieces of that left over from other projects that you just can't stand to throw out.


Hope you'll play along and use them up. Please remember to use a Paper Imagery Designs image in your piece and share with us if you do.

I made an ATC and a Gift Pouch...

And I have two BEAUTIFUL pieces to share from Our Eileen Bellomo...who is off this week on an ART Cruise.


Stay Tuned and check back. I'll be back later today with a instructions on how I made the Gift Pouch and Tomorrow I'll fill in on Technique Tuesday for Eileen and share the technique for my ATC Background. Hope everyone has a FUN and ART filled week!!




Pin It

1 friends said:

Itch2stitch.com said...

Love them all. Beautiful! Suzie. x