Thursday, October 1, 2009

Messiest Art Table Voting …

Where do you create? The kitchen table where you have to clean it up every day? In your own creative work space? Your bedroom? Your living room on a TV dinner table? It doesn't matter as long as it is messy!



messycontest
Prizes:
1st Place: A prize package worth $75.00 from Paper Imagery Designs plus a badge to place on your blog to announce you have the messiest art table around!
2nd Place: A prize package worth $35.00 and a runner up badge that says your not as messy as the first place winner!

Please check out all of our Messy Tables we all create wonderful ART with. Vote on your “Messiest” Art Table to the right of this post! You have 15 Messy Table to choose from!! Voting Ends October 3rd! Leave us a comment let us know you stopped by!!


Table A A-1


Table B B-2


Table C C-1


Table D D-2


Table E E-2


Table F F-1


Table G G-2


Table H H-1


Table I I-1


Table J J-1


Table K K-2


Table L L-1


Table M M-1


Table N N-1


Table OO-1

Pin It

9 friends said:

Bevie said...

I guess it's too late to add my messy table and space to this voting...
looks like in good company!! hehhehe

KathrynAntyr said...

I was just thinking about how I need to organize my creative space. Seeing this line up shows me that I'm not alone!

Judya said...

I would swear I am looking at my work table.

MizCarla said...

Good Lord--what a mess!! :D All of these gals are worthy of the prize, but I found the owner of Table K extra deserving LOL can't wait to see who wins! Good luck to all the entrants!

peggy gatto said...

This does my heart good!!!!!! I really never knew there were others messier than me!!!!!
I vote for "L"!
This is 1 contest I don't mind losing!!!!
Thanks for the fun!!!

paperqueen said...

Much as I want to win, I have to admit I found two worthier contenders. Hard to believe but two of my sisters-in-art have managed to cram more stuff on their tables than me!
Eileen

Anonymous said...

i vote for table m xxxxxxxxxx

Mary-Beth said...

OMG lol, I don't feel so bad! M has my vote!

Ann said...

what beautifully messy,creative spaces!!! who has time to be neat when your mind is on your art? my vote goes to table M...although it washard to decide!!!