Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekly Challenge 8/24

The week the challenge is to use a Brown Bag in your ART. If you don't have a brown bag to recycle feel free to use postal wrap, manilla envelope, etc anything similar that you can recycle.
Please remember to use a PID image if you play along.

Here is my ATC.....

I cut open a lunch sack size brown bag that had been used for something else and had a sticker on the outside. I picked two of my favorite blue paints and swooshed and smooshed it around until I was happy with the results.....



Then I stamped a pretty design with flourishes all over. When it was dry I sponged on a coat of iridescent glitter paint to complete my background.
For my Misc. ART Piece I made this little house. I used a chipboard base. I used another brown lunch sack and painted it with brown antiquing gel.




Pin It

3 friends said:

AlteredByMe said...

Angie I love your little house! Thanks for the tut on your background!

arlene

sissy923 said...

The brown bag is ART is very nice, I am going to try a misc. piece. Thanks, Chris L

paperqueen said...

Great pieces Angie! I have to dig out a bag and get busy!
Eileen