Monday, August 31, 2009

Easy Pendant

I have a lot of the Tim Holtz clear fragments and haven't done much with them.  But this wonderful PID image (sheet # 647) seemed perfect for a charm or pendant. 
I simply glued it onto the back of the fragment and then searched my stash for some embellishments.  I added a metal corner on the top and then attached the dragonfly brad.  Since this fragment comes with a pre-drilled hole, all I had to do to finish it off is attach a jump ring.  Now it's ready for a chain or ribbon to wear around my neck.....or maybe I'll add it to one of my charm bracelets.
Eileen

Pin It

2 friends said:

Dawn said...

Eileen you make creating a charm seem so easy. I need to learn to think outside the box a bit more and try some new things.
I really like what you did and thanks for the inspiration.
Dawn

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Fabulous charm, Eileen!!