Friday, July 24, 2009

Pyramid Gift Box by Eileen


This is such an easy and unusual gift box to make -- no glue is necessary! This is what you need to get started:

There are many patterns for the box available online. I put the words "papercrafts pyramid box" into google and had lots to download for free. I selected a size that fits on an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of double sided decorative paper. Using double sided paper is great -- the inside of your box will be as pretty as the outside.

You simply cut on the solid lines, score where indicated and punch four small holes (also shown on the pattern).

Before closing up the box, glue your favorite PID images on the four sides of the pyramid. I chose some very pretty "butterfly" girls that went well with the paper I was using. I used Jean and Jinny, both on sheet #596, Elise on # 585, and Emily on # 218.


Fold on the score lines, make sure the tabs are tucked in, put a little treasure inside, and then close up with two pieces of coordinating ribbon.


And I think, with different paper and images, this would be a wonderful ornament for the tree in December!

Pin It

5 friends said:

Mel♥ said...

Its wonderful!!!

Ann said...

oh so very sweet...I just love it! Also,thanks for the tip on how you got a pattern/template..you used my favorites on this too!! I must make one.

bloubell said...

Love it Eileen, perfect little box for the bracelets I sell. Love your clear and concise tutorial. Good job!!

AlteredByMe said...

Eileen love your little box.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS Box, Eileen!! So pretty