Saturday, June 20, 2009

What's On Sale

Now on to the sale !!! Buy any Two pieces and get the third one for free (equal or less value) !!! Just type into the comments section at the checkout what you would like for free in the German Scrap and Dresden sections!

Also on Sale is our Collage Sheets BUY TWO GET ONE FREE Just type into the comments section at the checkout what collage sheets you would like for free lots of new collage sheets http://www.paperimagerydesigns.com/CartGenie/subcategory.asp?category=3

It occurred to me while I was re-organizing my craft room that I have WAY too much German Scrap and German Dresden's!! How can anyone have too much of anything art related? Well trust me I do.... so why not a German Scrap/Dresden Sale???

It doesn't matter what color you actually get because German Scrap can be altered so easily! Use some vinegar on your German scrap and watch the color disappear, it may smell weird but trust me it looks great! Also add some silverware polish to your scrap and see what happens! Rub-N-Buff works some wonders and of course there's Ol' Faithful Alcohol Inks ~ they can do wonders to any piece. Try it and send in some art work with your PID German Scrap Altered!!

We have also listed our Publications on sale BIG TIME check them out.
Stampington Publications
Cloth Paper Studios/Scissors

Pin It

0 friends said: