Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This weeks Nest Challenge

This week Angie picked one of my favorite subjects for the weekly challenge on the PID yahoo group. Nest......I love using bird nests and bird images in my art. Here is a 6 x 6 piece I did using two sheets available at the Paper Imagery Designs website.
The large image of the bird is from the Bird Cabinet Card Sheet # 177 and the nest image is sheet # 434 Birds Nest.
No matter what size art work you enjoy making you can find an image at the PID site.
Below is an atc I also made for the challenge.The little darling baby is Serena #395..

Pin It

2 friends said:

peggy gatto said...

Visit my blog to see the fun I had with my 1"x1 1/2" nest!!!

Tess said...

I love the little birdie in the right corner in the first pic and that second pic artwork is just too cute... :)