Thursday, June 4, 2009

PIDs First Craft/Art Show !!!!

Craft/Art Show Saturday and Sunday!! How exciting yet so nerve racking .... Do I have everything I need? What if it rains (it is outdoors)? Is everything labeled and priced? Will my lil ol town of Springville even know what to do with my ART and supplies!!

What am I taking? The whole kit-n-kabodle! Yep everything goes we got of course Collage Sheets 7 binders full of the many many sheets. We have tons of German Scrap, Handmande blank note cards for every occasion. Handmade coasters and magnets, charms, necklaces, handmade scrapbook/altered art embellishments.... Handmade journals and books to alter.... Left over publications and Tim Holtz items. Make-N-Takes galore (that will sure win them over) Gosh so much more!!!

I also have every girls dream my why-do-I-have-to-go-I-am-not-doing-anything-but-standing-there-the-whole-time "Oh no your not your working to earn your cell phone bill!!" 13 yr old daughter to help :D

Wish me luck!

Pin It

5 friends said:

Ann said...

good luck!!! I am positive you will sell everything..how could you not!!!If I had the money,I'd buy one of EVERYTHING at PID!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori Roberts said...

Good luck! You will be fine. Keep smiling the whole town is watchin ya girl! HA HA!!! Wish I could be there to help out!

Angie Hall Haviland said...

YEAH, Mel!! Hope you do really well and have a GREAT time!!

Love the daughter description and will have to use that for my 15 and 14 year old everytime they complain about doing what little I ask of them. LOL

Mel♥ said...

HA-HA its the truth!! DH gets her a 60$ a month cell phone which she needs to earn each month and so far this month she has been slacking !!!

paperqueen said...

Good luck with both weather and sales.
If they don't "get" it, they don't deserve to have it anyway, is what I say. But, hope they do, and buy you out!
Eileen