Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day Coupon Book by Eileen

Are you at a loss when it comes to selecting a gift for the dads in your life? A coupon book is a fast and easy idea, plus it's a gift that can be enjoyed more than once.

Cut a piece of cardstock to 11x3" and fold in half to make a long thin book.

Decorate it with a masculine feel. I stamped the front with vintage script, and dry brushed some white paint over top. I used images from PID collage sheet #341, and the letters are stickers I had in my stash.

Then use your computer to print up some coupons appropriate for the dad who is getting them. They can be for a car wash, the chance to choose any action flick for movie night, the dessert of his choice, a weekend without chores. Be creative!

Insert the coupons in the book, put it in an evelope and you have a great gift....and you didn't even have to go shopping.

Pin It

4 friends said:

faerie enchantment said...

Eileen, this is beyond words GORGEOUS, love it!
xo!
Lisa!

julie mitchell said...

Eileen,
I'm going down the line and visiting the One World, One Heart participants who I didn't have time to visit during the actual event....It's fun and I just found the perfect Father's Day gift idea for my husband...thanks.
enjoy, julie

paperqueen said...

How cool! Let us know how he likes it!
Eileen

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Wonderful idea...great giftie project, Eileen!