Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Charmed!


I am working on some charms for a local swap I'm in, and just had to use the images from a great new PID collage sheet: Angie's Nest 628. Melissa designed this sheet, inspired by some of Angie's charms, and it is LOADED with 1" circles, perfect for a charm (or a bottlecap magnet, or an inchie, or....anything!).

I punched out the shapes with my 1" circle punch, glued them to both sides of a chipboard circle, inked the edges, and covered them with a thick layer of UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel...but you could use the sealant of your choice). A couple of small holes, some charms and dangles, and it's finished.

I think the women in my swap will love this charm. Thanks, Melissa (and Angie)!

Pin It

3 friends said:

Wanda H said...

These are wonderful!!!

AlteredByMe said...

Eileen your charms are beautiful!

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Very pretty, Eileen!! Very Charming :O)