Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ATC Jackpot


Every month we have an ATC jackpot at the PID yahoo group. It's a fun event, and you could be a very lucky winner. A theme is announced and everyone who wants to participate creates one ATC and posts it in the jackpot album. The only rules: it must contain at least one PID image, it should be in the given theme (lots of room for interpretation and creativity here), and of course, it must be ATC -sized (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").

You have a whole month to do your piece and get it uploaded, and at the end of the month a name is picked randomly...the winner receives EVERY ATC that has been posted! I was lucky enough to win one month, and there's nothing better than getting art in the mail.

The new theme for May is "script." To get things started, I created the ATC you see above.

I used PID collage sheet #494, which is one of my favorites. The images of the women are gorgeous, and the addition of the script writing makes them truly unique.

My background was done with a patterned paper napkin (cool technique...hmm...I feel a tutorial coming on!), then embossed with a script embossing folder.

I even stamped some script on the paper flower!

Just wanted to give everyone an idea of how many different ways there are to incorporate the theme onto the ATC.

Join in!
Eileen,
PID Design Team

Pin It

0 friends said: