Thursday, April 9, 2009

PID's Altered Compact Swap!

Boy we had fun with these! I couldn't wait to show you the results of this swap! Many thanks to Ann, Betty, Brenda, Dayle, Eileen, Peggy and Valorie for playing along!



Without further ado...I give you.... THE COMPACTS in all their girly splendor!


Valorie Livesay

Peggy Gatto
Eileen Bellomo
Dayle Persons
Carla Naron
Brenda Schenck
Betty Miller
Ann Divelbliss (this was her very first swap--I'm so proud of her!)


Thanks again for all the fun gals!
xoxs
Carla

Pin It

7 friends said:

paperqueen said...

This was a fabulous project to do and even more fabulous to get! I loved making mine, and loved getting new ones back even more! Thank you for being such a wonderful host and organizer, Carla. Thanks for the great extras you sent.
I know that no one has the time to sign up for every swap, but ladies, try, try, try to participate in as many as you can. Getting such beautiful pieces of art in the mail is an indescribable thrill.
Eileen

Ann said...

DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonlady said...

I also agree with Eileen!
This was a wonderful swap, I also loved altering mine and love the ones I received in return..
I think everyone did a fabulous job, cause they all turned out Gorgeous...

Thanks so very much Carla for hosting this and for the great goodies you sent along too..
Hugs
Brenda

AlteredByMe said...

Ladies your altered compacts turned out beautiful!!!!!!!

arlene

Angie Hall Haviland said...

They are all WONDERFUL ladies!!

Lori Roberts said...

Each and every one is a work of art! Great job ladies!

The Desert Mermaid said...

I hadn't gotten a chance to respond but I too wanted to let you know I really enjoyed doing this. It was a lot of fun.

Val