Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whats New At PID!!

This month our WONDERFUL Design Team was to make some ART using Green and a spot of Pink!! They out did themselves. It was tough at first to add that little bit of pink but they managed. Scroll down to see their work.

Whats New at the Shoppe!!

March/April 2009 Somerset Studio is in and looking great as usual!


March/April 2009 Cloth Paper Scissors is also available check it out.....


Just in.... and going fast....

Glass Vials

Pin It

3 friends said:

MizCarla said...

I'm cracking up here--sometimes I can be such a dummy--I read our challenge as two different pieces... green & pink and ST. Patrick's Day.

You've got some great new stuff--I'm off to check it all out!

oxos
Carla

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OHHHHH Fabulous NEW GOODIES!!! Can't wait until my Charlottas and somerset arrives. I have the CPS and it is WONDERFUL!!! Ohhhhh just ordered and my wish list has started up again....LOVE watch doo-dads they are FUN to add to your ART!

Mel♥ said...

silly carla.. i am working on the newsletter now should be out pretty quick.

M