Saturday, March 21, 2009

Think Spring!

Oh the weather here in Las Vegas has been gorgeous! Spring like weather makes you feel so good! Flowers blooming, the smell of fresh cut grass and windows open to let in the fresh mountain air. Just wanted to add that all the materials used here can be found at Michaels. Right down to the 3-d cards. Of course PID images are not sold there yet! LOL!!! The metal words are silver that I painted black. The Easter picks, garland, flowers and Easter trinkets are there also! HAVE FUN!!!

So in honor of Spring.....


Pin It

6 friends said:

bloubell said...

This is so sweet and all the elements!! You are the master, I'm thinking spring and wishing I was in Las vegas right now-love the Golden Nugget-love down town.
Betty

Ann said...

How cute!!!! I have a similar box...this inspires me to gather sping things and create something happy with it. It is just beautiful and I love it!!

paperqueen said...

Oh, Lori, it is just lovely! And glad you're back. I missed you!
Eileen

Moniqui said...

That is so cute!!!

Janny said...

Gorgeous !!

Linda Cain said...

Absolutely Adorable! LOVE IT!
L