Monday, March 9, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Card



I find that the images available at the PID shop are so lovely, not much needs to be added to them. For this card I used collage sheet # 479. First I cut some patterned paper to card size, and ran the front through a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I highlighted the dots with a darker green ink. I added the image, then attached some little primas, which I dotted with green and gold stickles. Last, I attached it to a cardstock base and added a sentiment inside:



May your neighbors respect you



Troubles neglect you



The angels protect you



And Heaven accept you.


Click here for more sayings appropriate for a St. Patrick's Day card.



Eileen



Pin It

5 friends said:

Dragonlady said...

Lovely, as is all of your art, Eileen.....
Brenda

Mel♥ said...

Eileen Simple yet Elegant!! This is lovely for sure!!!

M

Angie Hall Haviland said...

precious card, Eileen!! Thanks for the saying help!

faerie enchantment said...

This Card is beautiful!
Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

Gabrielle Madsen said...

So lovely Eileen!