Friday, March 13, 2009

Altered slide holder




I found this cute st Patricks day nursery rhyme on the net. It is to the tone of Mary had a little lamb..
I altered this slideholder by painting it with gesso first,adding some walnut ink along the way.
I used a lot of german scrap,love that stuff!
Same goes for the metal, you can use that so many ways!
I cut a scalloped edge out of metal sheets for the front and then traced the inside of the slideholder to another piece of metal and cut out the parts where the glass had to go.


All images come from sheet # 477

Pin It

5 friends said:

Mel♥ said...

Very awesome!!!

paperqueen said...

Your work is just gorgeous! Everything you do is magical and full of loving details.
Eileen

Angie Hall Haviland said...

LOVE this Mon!!!! SO CREATIVE!

Benedetta said...

Beautiful! I love it :-)
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Hugs
Benedetta

Gabrielle Madsen said...

oh how wonderful everything is! how inspiring!