Thursday, February 12, 2009

OWOH WINNERS!!!!

I picked a few winners!! The first is the grand prize winner!!! The others were for fun because I had 721 comments!!
Drum Roll........ Our grand Prize winner is......

Cheryl said...

Gasp...I sooo want to win this! Tape my name to the bottom of the hat so you won't have trouble finding/pulling out my name lol :-)Thank you! Cheryl

What do you win Cheryl?? Jan/Feb 09 Issue of Cloth Paper Scissors AND 10 Collage Sheets of YOUR CHOICE!! Hows that? A $48.00 dollar value....Yes you get to pick them out .... Go here and get a head start of what you may want...



Runners up...... who will receive a 15$ Gift Certificate off your next purchase!! (cannot be combined)
Dolly said...

Ohhhhh do count me in....
this girl needs inspiration and new goodies to play with!

Smiles,
Dolly

p.s. love your blog

Marilyn said...

Ooooo, collage sheets! What a fun and generous giveaway! Please add my name to your drawing...thanks very much, Marilyn:)


Congrats to all that entered!!!

Pin It

1 friends said:

xashee's corner said...

Big CONGRATS to all the lucky winners!
Thank you for sharing this FUN! Have a LOVELY evening! :)