Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Sanctuary by Pam Barnes


My Sanctuary is an 8 by 8 inch page for a round robin book I am working on with a nature theme. The background is created with gel medium and a napkin. Script stamp is stamped with nights of navy ink...second impression.
I have collaged additional flowers onto the branches using gel medium.
I have created a spirelli frame around Avery's face and sat him on a bird.
My Sanctuary is stamped. Embellished with blue german scrap.

Pin It

5 friends said:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OH PAM... VERY VERY pretty piece!! The blue is GORGEOUS...well the whole piece is BEAUTIFUL!!!

paperqueen said...

WOW!!! Positively gorgeous, and it DOES look like a sanctuary -- beautiful and serene. I love everything about it, and that blue!
Eileen

Dragonlady said...

Pam, Wonderful art work here, i like how you did the napkin and then added the flowers...
thanks for sharing it..
hugs
Brenda

Christine said...

Stunning! I love Pam's spirelli frames --

Moniqui said...

Wow! Gorgeous flowery background!