Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun with the Paper Imagery Designs Yahoo Group....

We have a weekly challenge to participate in. If you'd like every two weeks mingle partners are assigned for those that would like to trade and mingle their ART...or you can keep if for yourself. This weeks challenge is Blue and Red.


Here are the pieces I made...



There is also a monthly ATC Jackpot. This month's is "THINK GREEN"

Here's the ATC I made...


There are other swaps and events to play along also. Here are some ATCs I made this week for the Isabella swap.

Right now I'm working on charms for Arlene's charm swap....soon I hope to alter some compacts for Carla's altered Compact swap. Lots of FUN!!! Just wanted to share the FUN I've been having!!


Pin It

2 friends said:

♥ Mel ♥ said...

OO Angie you were hiding those Isabella from me!! I love them!!

♥ Mel ♥ said...

Oops the boys look so cute!! Love that balloon