Friday, January 30, 2009

Flourish & Circle Challenge

I've been having a lot of fun with this weeks challenges on the yahoo group. I already posted a piece for the flourish challenge this week but I came across a sheets of atc flourish transparencies I have in my transparency binder. ( Note to self keep the transparency binder handy!)
The black flourishes are from the transparency and the white is some doodling I did with the Ranger white pen also available from PID.

You can find the transparency sheet here. PID has an assortment of transparency sheets to fit atc's.

The new challenge for this week is circles. Here is a 3 x 3 that I made.



Thanks for looking!

Arlene








Pin It

2 friends said:

AngieHallHaviland said...

They are both WONDERFUL Arlene!! Love the colors you used!!

Gabrielle Madsen said...

Oh Arlene! These are absolutely precious. I really love the fibre trims in the last one...is that cheese cloth?