Monday, January 26, 2009

Fairie wands

I am so much in love with anything cute! I love fairies and as a child i could just imagine them fluttering about,waving their little wands and make tiny miracles happen!
needsless to say i wanted a wand of my own!

Now i am a grown-up and i still want a wand lol! So i made one!

The base is a used up paintbrush with the brushy part removed. I glued cute little Avery to a pair of butterfly wings (that i attached with a little nail to the wooden wand).


I adhered a ribbon with double sided tape and put some very sparkly jewelry on Averys cloths and wings.Some flowers and more ribbon to complete:)




Pin It

7 friends said:

MizCarla said...

I love this Moni!!!! I'm dying to make some wands--I still think we need to do a wand swap :D

Lori Roberts said...

WOW!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Wave your magic wand over me so I can make something as beautiful as yours!!!

Dragonlady said...

I love your magic wand, very creative..
Brenda

Linda Cain said...

Love it, can you wave it and make it Spring? Please!!!
Linda

Michelle McGee said...

Those are so pretty!

AngieHallHaviland said...

This is absolutely PRECIOUS!! My daughter and I will have to give this a try. So loves girly princess fairy goodies!!

Christine said...

Deeeelightful!! I love faeries - and magic :)