Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Card and Gift in One By Ursula Vondeling




To make this card here's what you need:

-2 microscope slides
-metal tape
-some iron wire
-a card stock card (heavy otherwise it's not holding the hanger)
-vintage music paper
-stamps I used a hero arts swirl(and two I don't know the
company who made it)
-some red and white wire
-Image's from PID
-Distress Ink (walnut stain)
-Eyelets
-Embellishments

Here's how I made it:


First I took a microscope slide and traced it on the PID image's and cut it in the size that fits between the two slides,
I covered the sides with metal tape and attached a little metal wire to hang it on.
(just make a little hole in the metal tape and push the metal wire trough it before attaching it to the slides.)
Finished the slides with metal embellishments and a sticker.
Then I cut out the hole in the card stock card big enough to put the hanger in it.
I put some ink to the sides of the card and the hole to give it a distressed look.
I stamped and colored the stamps on the card and put the holes for the eyelets and the red and white wire in it.
Glued the image from PID on it and the vintage music paper behind the hole.
With some metal wire I attached the hanger in the card.
And it's finished a gift and Christmas greetings in one.

Pin It

0 friends said: