Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas ATCs

Nothing gets you in the mood with out making some Christmas ATCs. Last night instead of cleaning my ART area I found some goodies and decided to make ART! I came up with 4 ATCs using some Collage Sheets from PID.

My first Angel ATC uses images from Christmas Vignettes 410 and Christmas Music ATC Backgrounds. I added some stickles all thou it does not show well but if you know me you know I love Glitter! I distressed the background with aged mahogany distress ink by Tim Holtz. Torn paper from K&Company distressed with vintage photo and outlined with a gold krylon pen.

angel

This next Angel ATC is from another collage sheet Christmas Angels and Christmas Vignettes. Some background paper from K&Company more stickles and a silver krylon pen.

brightandjoy

My Santa ATC uses images from sheet Christmas Vignettes and Christmas Music ATCs. I also added some gold Dresden trim, stickles and Holiday Shop Rub On's. The background is distressed with Pine Needle distress Ink and a touch of vintage photo.

Santa

Last but never least "This Christmas Tide" atc uses the same Christmas Music ATCs as the others Christmas Vignettes more stickles and distress inks and of course blue Dresden Trim.

xmastide

Thanks for stopping by...

Pin It

1 friends said:

paperqueen said...

WOW! One ATC is better than the next! I love them all; thanks for sharing.
Eileen