Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PID 12 Days of Christmas Swap

Well we are here finally at the 12 Days of Christmas Swap!! This was a fabulous turn out! Everyone who signed up sent in, that says A LOT about this group, they are a tight net family. We ended up with 193 gifts to be sorted out and packaged up.
... my 5 yr old helped me and made a mess so my oldest had to help me redo them all!! LOL!

Anyway everyone got the right gifts making sure each did not get one back of their own and you all got one from me! Friday the PO is coming for a pick-up except the international ones those I have to take in to the PO!

I had to play around with the boxes and their sizes to make them all fit and not get squished or banged around.

I want to Thank you all for the extra gifts for me it was certainly not required but much appreciated!!!

Check out my dining room table pictures wow what a mess!!!! LOL! Also a couple of my sorta helpers! Maria the little peanut just yelled at me "my presents" and Christofer had to get in the picture!








Pin It

4 friends said:

paperqueen said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of work AND a lot of fun! Very exciting, and I can't wait to get my package.
Eileen
PS Thank you so much for doing this!

Dragonlady said...

I just have to say a big Thank you for hosting this, i can see it was a lot of work for you but glad the little ones helped out..
Hugs
Brenda

Sarah W said...

Wow, look at all those lovely gifts, it must have given you a great feeling to feel like santa complete with helpers.
Looking forward to getting the post in a few weeks.
Thank you for hosting this swap, looking forward to next years one.
Hugs
Sarah, Gold Coast, Australia

sissy923 said...

Melissa you've done a great job, having lots of fun! Thanks for all your time and effort. Chris