Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Design Team Member of the Month


As you all we have been featuring our designers, and what inspires them. This month our design team member of the month is Wanda Hentges.

Wanda has answered your questions:

What is your name and where are you from? Do you have a blog or website?

Wanda Karrie Hentges
Iowa, USA
http://artbywanda.blogspot.com/
http://www.picturetrail.com/wandah

Do you sell your art and where?

I have sold some things before via craft shows and special orders. I've been thinking about listing some things on Etsy but just haven't done it yet.

How long have you been creating art?

I really got into art after being introduced to rubber stamping in 1999... one thing led to another, led to another, and I'm still learning and trying things.

Art can be very fulfilling to your soul, what else do you do to reach that completion?

The Lord is a very important part of my life and spending quiet time each day reading the Bible and praying makes a world of difference in my life.

What inspires you to create art for Paper Imagery Designs?

I love the images!!! It is a JOY to use them in my art!!!

What do you love about Paper Imagery Designs Collage Sheets?

Hmmm... I guess it's the images (see last question)... but also that they put alot of time into making a great variety of the same image and they are quality printed on quality paper.

How do you know when a piece you're working on is finished?

When I look at it and I'm happy with it. Although sometimes I overdo the embellishments :-)

What do you find inspires you right now?

Everything... anything. It really changes day by day.

Do you have any artistic goals for 2008? What are they?

At the beginning of 2008 I wanted to get more into mixed media and especially doing some canvases, which I've done. Not as many as I'd like but I still have almost half the year left.

What would you like our fellow artists to know about you and your work?

I'm having a good time and love creating!!

A perfect day to create is...

Every day!!!

I have too much...(what supplies do you have too many of)

There are several that other people might think I have too many of but not me.

My favorite food is....

chocolate.. although sometimes a steak, cooked medium, will win out over chocolate :-)

Some of Wandas Art Work





Pin It

1 friends said:

Gabrielle Madsen said...

Wonderful, wonderful work Wanda! It is very inspiring to see how you pull the images together into your collage work and give them life!